Signature on webmail "roundcube" ?.

iosman002

Hello,

It happens to me a phenomenal memory lapse, here I am with planethoster for more than a year and I had at the time of my start configure my signature for my emails and here I want to modify it but I do not 'more to know where it is, if someone could help me because I block I look good I can not find lol it's really silly thing I'm sure!

thanks
iosman

PH-Francis

Technicien niveau 2
Membre du personnel
  1. Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the RoundCube option.
  2. From the RoundCube dashboard, click on the Settings option in the upper right corner of the screen.This brings you to the RoundCube Settings screen.
  3. Locate and click on the Identities tab. You are now on the Identities list screen.
  4. Find and click on the desired identity in the left hand panel.
  5. Clicking on the identity brings up two tabs in the right hand panel. Click on the Signatures tab. If you wish to use HTML in your signature, simply click the HTML Signature checkbox. This will cause the Signature field to change over for HTML allowing for special formatting.
  6. Enter your desired custom signature in the Signature field.
  7. Once entered, click on the Save button located underneath the tabs.You have now created your new email signature!
Adding images to your signature file
  1. Upload the image either on your hosting account or on an image-sharing site.
  2. After that you need to access your mail account and go to Settings.
  3. Go to Preferences -> Composing Messages. Once there you need to set Compose HTML messages to always.
  4. Open the link to the image you uploaded in your browser and repeast steps above to access your Signature file in HTML mode
  5. Click on the image you wish to attach to the signature and drag it to the field called Signature.
  6. Hit Save

Louis008

Hello,

It happens to me a phenomenal memory lapse, here I am with planethoster for more than a year and I rachat crédit consommation had at the time of my start configure my signature for my emails and here I want to modify it but I do not 'more to know where it is, if someone could help me because I block I look good I can not find lol it's really silly thing I'm sure!
Est ce que vous pourriez nous dire comment on change les whois d'un site d'on le nom de domaine est chez vous ?

PH-Francis

Technicien niveau 2
Membre du personnel
Bonjour

Vous pouvez changer le whois de vos domaines depuis votre espace client PlanetHoster. Vous allez dans Mes Services puis Domaines, dans la colonne action cliquez sur Gestion du domaine. Vous verrez une section whois.

Press52

Hello,

It happens to me a phenomenal memory lapse, here I am with planethoster for more than a year and I had at the time of my start configure my signature for my emails and here I want to modify it but I do not 'more to know where it is, if someone could help me because I block I look good I can not find lol it's really silly thing I'm sure!

thanks
iosman
  1. Login to your web mail.
  2. Go to settings in the top right.
  3. Click identities in the left side.
  4. Then select your email account.
  5. Add in your display name.
  6. Add your signature in the signature box and select the HTML signature check box if you want to add formatting and an image to your signature.
  7. Click save when your finished.

Creating an Email Signature in RoundCube Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the RoundCube option. From the RoundCube dashboard, click on the Settingsoption in the upper right corner of the screen. This brings you to the RoundCube Settingsscreen.
Creating an Email Signature in RoundCube Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the RoundCube option. From the RoundCube dashboard, click on the Settingsoption in the upper right corner of the screen. This brings you to the RoundCube Settingsscreen.
my account access [/ QUOTE]

Dernière édition: